Neat and tidy in a central location
Perfectly positioned close to schools, transport and short stroll to the shops., and if entertaining is your thing, then the covered deck is a great size and perfect for outdoor dining and relaxation.
* Neutral kitchen with breakfast bar, perfect as is or a great layout ready for a revamp
* Built-ins to all three bedrooms plus ceiling fans
* Main bathroom with separate toilet
* Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning and combustion fireplace
* Timber flooring throughout living spaces, carpet to bedrooms and hall
* Expansive easterly facing pergola ideal for summer BBQ's
* Rear yard access to large double garage with water tank to keep the gardens green
* Wirreanda public school located around the corner, 850m to Medowie shopping centre, 3km to Catherine McAuley Catholic College, 11km to Newcastle airport, convenience is at your fingertips
* Currently owner occupied, the property would achieve a rental return in the vicinity of $540 - $550 per week.
* Floorplan and virtual tour attached
Whether you are looking to upsize, downsize, nest or invest, this property ticks all the boxes. Call Tiffany Jeffery from Curtis & Blair real estate today 0422158219, or click the 'book inspection' button to register for our open home
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a third party messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.