Plenty of Space for a Growing Family on Easy to Manage One-Acre Block
What's not to love about the fresh air and picturesque natural surrounds that come together with living in peaceful Medowie? Add a charming colonial style home on a one-acre block (4,165sqm) into the mix and you may want to move straight in and never leave!
Celebrating modern country style, this single level residence is circled by a bullnose verandah and is wonderfully private with beautiful views of the easycare lawns and gardens from almost every angle. Natural timber finishes in the floors, rumpus ceiling, and electric-equipped kitchen add a sense of warmth while oversized rooms and extra wide hallways deliver an overwhelming feeling of space. Open plan lounge and dining and the separate rumpus allow everyone to stretch out, and the five bedrooms and two bathrooms make this a great home for a growing family. Outdoors too there's plenty of room for kids to play and adults to entertain and the saltwater pool is going to prove popular with summer just around the corner. The four-car garage with its own bathroom, hot water system and TV antenna is ideal for the tradesman, while also offering future scope as a granny flat conversion. In addition, there's extra space to park the boat or motorhome.
As for location, the property may offer that wonderful feeling of seclusion, but it's still within easy reach of the town's upgraded shopping area and schools and is just 12km from the RAAF base and airport at Williamtown.
* Single level brick and Colorbond roofed home on 0.42Ha
* Ducted air-conditioning and a wood burning fire provide climate control
* Spacious open plan family living and dining, separate rumpus
* Timber kitchen, Caesarstone benches, Miele electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher
* Four of the five bedrooms are fitted with built-in or walk-in robes
* Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c, master ensuite, large shower
* 14m x 8m four-car garage with third bathroom, hot water service and TV antenna
* Approximate 12m saltwater pool and easy to manage gardens with chicken coop, cubby house and shed
* In catchment for Medowie Public school, 5-min drive to Catherine McAuley College
For further information call Jane Blair 0415265218. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
With COVID-19 restrictions and regulations, we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our clients. We ask all clients to follow key health guidelines, which include maintaining 1.5m distance, utilising our hand sanitiser (gloves will also be provided if required), not attending a property inspection if you have been unwell. Whilst our open for inspection times are advertised, we ask that you only attend if you are genuinely interested in the property. If you would like to attend an open home please register by clicking the 'book / register inspection' button or contact us direct on 49828008.