Packed with Family-Friendly Features
Nestled away from the street in a quiet cul-de-sac of just eight homes a 300m stroll to Gumnut pre-school and Wirreanda Public school, the family-friendly credentials are on show here from the get-go. Surprisingly spacious inside and offering all the convenience of a single level layout, there's plenty of room to stretch out in the two separate living areas and four-bedroom accommodation. Outdoors too there's an abundance of space to keep everyone entertained with a Queensland room for alfresco dining and an inground pool that will keep the family happy all summer long.
For enhanced privacy and functionality, the practical design successfully zones the master bedroom and formal lounge room separate to the family room, three kids' bedrooms and main bathroom. The electric-equipped kitchen serves as the home's beating heart and there's a clever study nook for those still needing space to work from home.
The convenient positioning of this home for growing families cannot be overstated with the local school and pre-school just around the corner. It's a 10-minute walk to Boyd Oval and the local tennis courts and skate park, while the neighbourhood shopping centre on Ferodale Road has just undergone a major upgrade with new shops, eateries and an Active Fitness gym. Defence Force personnel at nearby Williamtown will love the easy 10-minute drive to work, and when the weekend comes around both Port Stephens and Newcastle beaches can be reached in under 30 minutes.
* Single level brick and tile family home on 764sqm cul-de-sac block
* Double garage with two auto doors and the convenience of internal access
* Split system a/c to formal lounge room, family room and master bedroom
* All four bedrooms are appointed with built-in or walk-in robes and ceiling fans
* Full-size family bathroom with corner spa and shower, master ensuite
* Kitchen appointed with induction cooktop, electric oven, and dishwasher
* Inground pool, solar hot water system
* Entertain outdoors in north facing Queensland room overlooking pool and gardens
* Just 9km from Newcastle Airport
* 3km from Catherine McAuley Catholic College and Medowie Christian school
For furtherinformation call Jane Blair 0415265218. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
With COVID-19 restrictions and regulations, we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our clients. We ask all clients to follow key health guidelines, which include maintaining 1.5m distance, utilising our hand sanitiser (gloves will also be provided if required), not attending a property inspection if you have been unwell. Whilst our open for inspection times are advertised, we ask that you only attend if you are genuinely interested in the property. If you would like to attend an open home please register by clicking the 'book / register inspection' button or contact us direct on 49828008.