This desirable floor plan is always a family favourite. A quality single level home, built c.2005 by A. V. Jennings will delight with its multiple living spaces, four-bedroom, two-bathroom accommodation. Easy connections with its enclosed alfresco entertaining area - a fabulous spot to enjoy afternoon sunshine as you relax or dine outdoors with family and friends. You will also love the garden surrounds.
Flowing over an easycare single level, enjoy the practicality of having the sleeping quarters grouped together for peace and privacy, and the formal and casual living and dining areas anchored by the heart of the home kitchen - a natural gathering point for families and entertainers. Adding to the highlights list are ducted air-conditioning, and a double garage.
With the local shopping centre less than 1km away and a choice of schools close by, everything you and your family need is close at hand. Just 30 minutes from Newcastle and the beautiful waterways and beaches of Port Stephens and 13 minutes to the airport.
* Single level brick and tile home on low maintenance 664sqm block
* Double garage with auto doors plus double side gates for backyard access
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout the home
* All four bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, master with walk-in
* Master ensuite and family bathroom with separate toilet
* Enclosed alfresco offers all-weather entertaining space.
* Two lockup garden sheds, bbq nook, solar panels, and alarm system
For further information call Tiffany Jeffery on 0422158219. IF you wish to inspect please register via the book inspection / register button.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
With COVID-19 restrictions and regulations, we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our clients. We ask all clients to follow key health guidelines, which include maintaining 1.5m distance, utilising our hand sanitiser (gloves will also be provided if required), not attending a property inspection if you have been unwell.