Spacious Single Level Sensation in Pacific Dunes
Treat yourself to a fabulous lifestyle as part of the Pacific Dunes golf resort. As well as playing a round on the 18-hole championship course, you can also do a few laps in the 25-metre geo-thermal heated swimming pool, enjoy a game on the tennis courts, catch up with friends at the Greenhouse restaurant or around the barbecue facilities, and explore the surrounding parks and walking tracks. What's not love?
And then there's this single level sensation by quality home builders Clarendon. Oozing kerb appeal behind its grand covered portico entrance with stack stone pillars, this is a home built for a growing family. Two separate living areas allow everyone to stretch out and the master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite offers ideal separation away from the three kids' bedrooms and family bathroom that rest in a zone of their own. A spacious study is large enough to accommodate an extra family member. The Caesarstone island kitchen is the cornerstone of the open plan lounge and dining area at the rear. Sliding doors open to the fenced backyard where there is a gate into the popular Angophora Park and playground - this feature is a certain lifestyle winner.
In addition to the fabulous facilities at Pacific Dunes, this home offers easy access to the new Catherine McAuley College catering to children of all ages. A new shared pathway into the town centre is proving popular with joggers and bike riders and there is ongoing revitalisation work to roads and sporting facilities. Just 7km from Newcastle airport and the RAAF Base at Williamtown and 30 minutes to Newcastle and Nelson Bay, the appeal of this family home extends to its superb location.
* Single level Clarendon built family home on north facing 918sqm block
* Lounge/TV room with over height ceiling, plus open plan family living and dining
* Wide driveway to double garage offering the convenience of internal access
* Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and plumbing for fridge
* Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe, full-size ensuite and garden views
* Three robed bedrooms served by full-size family bathroom, guest powder room
* Ducted air-conditioning and gas outlet for heating; alarm system
* Secure level backyard a safe play area for children and pets with direct access to Angophora Park and playground
* 5km to Medowie Public school, 1km to Catherine McAuley College, zoned Irrawang High
For further details please contact Jane blair 0415265218. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
With COVID-19 restrictions and regulations, we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our clients. We ask all clients to follow key health guidelines, which include maintaining 1.5m distance, utilising our hand sanitiser (gloves will also be provided if required), not attending a property inspection if you have been unwell. Whilst our open for inspection times are advertised, we ask that you only attend if you are genuinely interested in the property. If you would like to attend an open home please register by clicking the 'book / register inspection' button or contact us direct on 49828008.