Enhance Your Family's Lifestyle at The Bower
The perfect combination of style, comfort and practicality in the master planned The Bower estate, this brand new 'Bexley' McDonald Jones built home is attuned to the needs of a modern household. From the flowing single level layout to the quality fixtures and fittings, this stunning residence gives your family the flexibility to socialise in the two separate living areas or claim a space as their own for some quiet time.
You'll love the way the open plan living, dining and island kitchen interact together and flow easily into the north facing alfresco cabana and level garden, where there is enough room for kids to play and adults to entertain. There's also a Home Theatre at the front of the floorplan providing a quiet retreat for movie nights. The spacious master bedroom with twin vanity ensuite and walk-in robe offers a place of sanctuary for parents, while three kids' bedrooms are zoned with the family bathroom.
Plantation shutters, ducted air-conditioning and a study nook are all features befitting a home of this calibre.
Medowie's central location lets you make the most of both coastal and urban attractions just 15 minutes from the pristine beaches and waterways of beautiful Port Stephens, 25 minutes to the city of Newcastle and just 15 minutes from the RAAF base and airport and Williamtown.
* Single level McDonald Jones built home on low maintenance 606sqm block
* Two separate living areas for the family to stretch out
* Stacker door access to alfresco cabana for indoor/outdoor living
* Island kitchen with walk-in pantry, stone benches, gas cooktop, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher and work from home desk
* Four spacious bedrooms fitted with built-in/walk-in robes
* Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c, master ensuite
* Double auto garage with the convenience of internal access
* Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans provide climate control
* Landscaped backyard with firepit and level lawns
* In catchment zone for Medowie Public and Irrawang High schools
* 3km to Medowie shopping village, 5km to Catherine McAuley College
Call Jane Blair 0415265218 at Curtis & Blair Real Estate for further details.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. All enquiries in relation to extensions, external works and dual occupancy are a decision for Port Stephens Council therefore enquiries must be made with them.