You'll be green with envy if you miss out on this one!
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac street, embraced by lush greenery on a fabulous half acre, this easycare brick and tile home enjoys a remarkable sense of peace and tranquillity punctuated only by the sounds of birdsong. Offering spectacular leafy views from every angle, it feels private and peaceful, yet the amenities of Medowie and surrounds are only minutes away.
Designed over a practical single level, the home features an open plan lounge and dining and three robed bedrooms served by a family bathroom and master bedroom with ensuite. The newly built kitchen is at the heart of the home, sure to be the ultimate family gathering point.. A huge enclosed room at the rear can be configured in a number of ways to suit your family's needs. A star attraction of this home is its alfresco spaces. Along with gardens that kids and pets will love, there is an enormous, cleared area suitable for more shedding, pool or granny flat (STCA).
Adding to the highlights list are air-conditioning, solar power, lots of valuable storage and of course a premium lifestyle setting.
* Single level brick and tile family home on bumper 2,000 sqm parcel
* Double lock up garage and second large storage shed
* Air-conditioned lounge room flows to kitchen and dining
* Stone-topped kitchen with stainless steel wall oven and dishwasher
* Updated Family bathroom and newly built ensuite
* Enclosed Queensland room and second undercover alfresco area
* Plantation shutters to front windows, solar electricity, ceiling fans throughout
* School buses at end of street
* A short 15-20 minutes' drive will take you to Birubi Beach and Nelson Bay
* 7 minutes from Newcastle Airport at Williamtown
* Walking distance to the new Catherine McAuley College
Call Jane Blair 0415265218 at Curtis & Blair Real Estate for further details.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. All enquiries in relation to extensions, external works and dual occupancy are a decision for Port Stephens Council therefore enquiries must be made with them