Spacious Masterton Home at Pacific Dunes is a True Family Pleaser
Your entire family will love this spacious, cleverly designed Masterton built home with a dual storey layout that's perfectly in tune with modern lifestyles. A stunning open plan living area draws the family together to live, cook and socialise, a home theatre makes movie nights a breeze, while an activities area anchoring the four robed bedrooms and family bathroom upstairs will be claimed by the kids as a zone of their own.
Outdoors too, this home impresses. There's plenty of room for kids to play and adults to entertain in the saltwater pool, two separate alfresco areas and fenced backyard. In addition, enjoy the benefits of drive through access from the oversized double garage as well as dual street frontage allowing parking for a boat or caravan.
A wonderful lifestyle retreat, the benefits of living at Pacific Dunes go far beyond the 18-hole course offering exclusive use of the onsite pool, tennis courts, parks, BBQ area and 4km of walking trails, along with the Greenhouse dining, bar and events space. In this exclusive family setting, you are just 15 minutes from the pristine beaches and waterways of beautiful Port Stephens and 30 minutes to the city of Newcastle.
* Dual storey home built 2015 on 720sqm north to rear block
* Second frontage to South Street with double gates into backyard
* 10kw solar panels with 9kw invertor, two-zone ducted a/c, alarm system
* Oversized double garage with internal access and rear roller door for extra parking
* Caesarstone kitchen with butler's pantry, Smeg gas stove and dishwasher
* Open plan family living opens to pool, alfresco entertaining and fenced yard
* Home theatre and kids' activities area allows the whole family to stretch out
* All four bedrooms fitted with built/walk-in robes and ceiling fans
* Full size family bathroom, master ensuite, guest powder room
* 5.3km to Medowie Public, 13km to Irrawang High, 1400m to new Catherine McAuley Catholic College
* 6-minute drive to local shopping centre, 10-minutes to Newcastle Airport
Call Jane Blair 0415265218 at Curtis & Blair Real Estate for further details.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. All enquiries in relation to extensions, external works and dual occupancy are a decision for Port Stephens Council therefore enquiries must be made with them.