Peace and Tranquillity with Three Separate Garages & an Abundance of Fruit Trees
Designed to take advantage of the stunning local environment, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom Beechwood built home sits on almost one acre (3809sqm) with three separate garages providing secure parking for up to five vehicles. The peaceful setting allows you to wake up to the sounds of Rosellas, Kookaburras and Rainbow lorikeets, and where tall Eucalypts and an abundance of fruit trees provide a leafy natural backdrop.
Inside, a flowing single level layout features formal and casual living areas with a contemporary new stone-topped kitchen as its functioning heart. For alfresco enjoyment, take living outdoors to an all-weather entertaining area, saltwater pool and the picturesque nature that surrounds this home. Climate controlled with split system air-conditioning and a warming winter fire, this brick and tile sensation also features 5km solar electricity panels.
The location offers a great base to raise a family and to enjoy the fabulous lifestyle this area affords. Pacific Dunes Golf Club, Medowie town centre and the new Catherine McAuley Catholic College are all close by.
* Single storey brick and tile family home on easy to manage 3,809sqm block
* Split driveway to two separate double garages, one with internal access into home
* Large shed or third garage at rear of property along with hot house and garden shed
* Open plan formal lounge and dining area with gorgeous garden outlook
* Contemporary new kitchen with induction cooktop, double wall oven and dishwasher
* Casual meals and family room with a/c and wood burning fire
* All three bedrooms with built-in/walk-in robes and ceiling fans, master with ensuite
* Fruit trees include orange, lemon, fig, cherry guava, plum, macadamia, pomegranate
* 2.8km to Wirreanda Public School and Catherine McAuley Catholic College; 5.8km to Medowie Christian school 15km to Irrawang High
* 5-minute drive to Coles, Woolies and the new Medowie Sports Centre
* Just 10km from Newcastle Airport and a 30-minute drive to the heart of Newcastle, Maitland, and the beautiful waterways of Port Stephens
Call Jane Blair at Curtis & Blair Real Estate 0415265218 for futher information.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.