Tranquil Retreat in Resort-Inspired Setting
Quietly nestled in what is arguably the best and most tightly held street in the exclusive Pacific Dunes Estate, this superbly crafted custom built home is staged over a light-filled single level on a private half acre block. Backdropped by sweeping views over picturesque bushland and the world class par-72 championship golf course, the home's warm and inviting interiors provide an enchanting retreat for families who like to entertain. The open plan layout encompassing the kitchen, living and dining areas delivers free-flowing and open social spaces. Expansive windows usher in natural light, framing your tree-top views and creating a feeling of being a million miles away from it all, while the all-weather deck will have you envisaging summer long alfresco entertaining. An executive home office, four robed bedrooms, media room or possible 5th bedroom, two stylish bathrooms and a double garage are all topped off with a relaxed effortless style that showcases stylish fixtures and finishes complemented by exclusive use of the estate's pool, tennis courts, parks and BBQ area. In this exclusive family setting, you are close to the pristine beaches and waterways of beautiful Port Stephens and 40km to the centre of Newcastle.
* c.2014 custom built home with timber look flooring
* Spacious kitchen with Caesarstone benches, electric cooktop, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
* Air-conditioned open plan lounge & dining connects seamlessly to all-weather deck
* Huge backyard for children and pets to play safely
* All four bedrooms are appointed with built/walk-in robes and ceiling fans
* Double garage with internal access plus side access for boat or caravan
* The nearby village of Medowie offers schools, child care, supermarkets, retail stores, doctors' surgeries and restaurants
* Approx. 30km to Birubi Beach and Nelson Bay and 7km from Newcastle Airport
For further information contact the team at Curtis & Blair Real Estate 49828008.
All information contained herein is gathered from third party sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.