Discover Relaxed Family Living and Entertaining at The Bower Estate
Timeless design, classic style and multiple living and alfresco spaces capture the essence of modern family life in this single level home by McDonald Jones.
Whether it's the pleasures of the airy and spacious open plan family hub, where an island kitchen is a natural gathering point, the media room for catching up on TV or the kids' activities area, this 4-bedroom property is ideal for growing families who need space to spread out as well as room to come together with ease. When it's time for retreat, the master bedroom with its generous walk-in robe and ensuite offers ideal separation from the children's wing that's complete with four bedrooms and a full-size bathroom. Outdoor living shines, whether cooling off in the self cleaning mineral pool with heating or entertaining family and friends in the undercover alfresco area. There is also a large lawn for kids and pets to play.
In this exclusive family setting, you are just 30 minutes from the pristine beaches and waterways of beautiful Port Stephens and 30 minutes to the city of Newcastle.
* 3-year-old home by McDonald Jones on 1027sqm block with side access
* Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans provide seasonal comfort
* Neutral décor, solid timber floors, plantation shutters and solar electricity
* Island kitchen with stone bench tops, walk-in pantry and dish washer
* Double garage offers the convenience of internal access
* All four bedrooms appointed with built/walk-in robes and ceiling fans
* Newly installed self cleaning mineral pool with heating and marble surrounds; oversized garden shed
* The nearby village of Medowie offers schools, childcare, supermarkets, retail stores, doctors' surgeries and restaurants
* 7 minutes from Newcastle Airport
For further information please call Jane Blair 0415265218.
All information contained herein is gathered from third party sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries