Spacious Home on Half an Acre with Fabulous Alfresco Spaces and Plenty of Parking
There's something special about the wide, open spaces and big blue skies of the Medowie lifestyle that makes it such a great place to raise a family. What's even better is when you have the perfect home in which to bring the dream to life.
Positioned on just over half an acre (2100sqm) with a prized north to rear aspect, this substantial home flows over a practical singe level offering formal lounge and dining spaces as well as an open plan heart of the home fronted by a gas-equipped island kitchen. The master bedroom with walk-in robes and ensuite promises a sense of sanctuary at the front of the layout, while three kids' bedrooms and the family bathroom provide peace and privacy in a zone of their own at the rear.
Attractive low maintenance landscaping makes the block a breeze to maintain while offering plenty of private space for kids to run around, adults to entertain and for the whole family to enjoy the saltwater pool or social nights spent cooking around the wood fire pizza oven.
The block's wide 47.7m frontage has allowed for the addition of a 90sqm shed. In addition to the double garage with drive through, there's plenty of room to stow the boat, motorhome or jet-ski, or such is its versatile nature, may also catch the eye of tradesmen.
Soak up the semi-rural lifestyle on offer yet live just a few moments from the world-class Pacific Dunes golf club and just 25 minutes to the city of Newcastle as well as the beaches and waterways of Port Stephens.
* Single level brick and tile home with restored roof on wide 2100sqm block
* Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and gas heating provide climate control
* Spacious formal lounge and dining rooms offer versatility as home office
* Spacious open plan family living connects to alfresco entertaining and pool
* Island kitchen with new gas cooktop, double electric oven and Miele dishwasher
* Master bedroom with his and her's walk-in robes and full-size ensuite
* Three kids' bedrooms all with built-in robes served by full-size family bathroom with separate w/c
* 1500m from Pacific Dunes and new Catherine McAuley Catholic College
* 5 minute drive to local shopping village and new sports club
* 15-20 minutes' drive will take you to Birubi Beach and Nelson Bay
* 7 minutes from Newcastle Airport at Williamtown
Call Jane Blair at Curtis & Blair Real Estate for further details or to arrange your own private inspection.