The perfect ticket to country living
Offering all the space and privacy of a rural retreat yet just minutes away from local shops. This single storey family home is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Peacefully placed on 2 picturesque acres of easy-to-manage grounds, this 4-bedroom home presents as a low maintenance haven with an emphasis on relaxed living and alfresco entertaining.
Casual and formal areas offer a mix of open plan zones for connected modern living and more intimate spaces for relaxing in private, while a spacious kitchen provides a central hub for the family with seamless flow to the surrounding living areas.
The master bedroom is generously proportioned with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The minor bedrooms are all with built-in robes and served by a main bathroom with separate w/c.
Outdoors, alfresco dining and relaxation beckons with a Queensland room destined to be your go-to spot where you can sit, unwind and watch the kids play with a sense of freedom in the backyard. The sparkling in ground pool will be the scene of endless summer pool parties and hours of fun for both adults and kids alike.
Tradesmen will love the 3 car garage and workshop, while the side access is ideal for boats or vans.
Adding to the highlights list are multiple storage areas, wo way combustion fire place and of course a premium lifestyle setting.
* Spacious single level family home on picturesque 2 acre block
* Spacious formal lounge room, open plan living and dining and versatile sunroom
* Sky-lit island kitchen with induction cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
* Wood burning fire provides winter comfort and is a centrepiece
* Close to Medowie local schools and the new Catherine McAuley College
* Quiet rural setting yet only 30 minutes from Newcastle CBD and beaches
For further information call Jane Blair at Curtis & Blair Real Estate on 0415265218. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.