A new benchmark in luxury has been set
This exemplary single level family home is well positioned along a beautiful tree lined street in the sought-after Bower Estate in Medowie. It offers a lifestyle even the Jones' would be enviable of! This McDonald Jones Havana has been built with all of the upgrades – the property is unrivalled in its list of features. Set on a sprawling 1000sqm block, the interiors are wonderfully proportioned and graced by premium finishes including 9ft ceilings, stone bench tops, high quality flooring, ducted air and plantation shutters.
* The spacious formal lounge room greets you warmly, and is ideal spot for a relaxing night of entertainment with family.
* Flowing through to the open plan free-flowing functional kitchen, dining and family living spaces. The kitchen is a culinary delight with banks of cupboards, 900mm oven and gas cooktop, stone bench tops and stylish splashback. This is sure to become a gathering point for family and friends during formal and informal occasions.
* Four generously sized bedrooms including a stunning master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite with separate toilet.
* The three further bedrooms are all sizeable, and offer built in wardrobes.
* The kids, whether adult or toddler – are well taken care of. Kids activity room, central bathroom with separate toilet and all located well away from the master suite to ensure privacy for all.
* With working from home becoming the norm, utilize the privacy of the separate study to work away in luxury, looking out to the bushland views. Need a 5th bedroom? The study is also the perfect nursery space for baby.
* Free flowing access to the undercover alfresco, suitable in size for a large dining table to kick back and enjoy the northerly aspect the block offers.
* Spectacular inground pool with frameless glass fencing has been lovingly constructed by local company Utopia landscaping and pools. Not a beat has been missed, with travertine paving, flowing water feature and lavish landscaping. Winter nights are also well catered, with a distinct fire pit area surrounded crushed glass – with the continuation of travertine paving to frame out the manicured backyard.
* Rounded out by additional storage, with a 3.4 x 5.8 shed in the backyard
So it's time to take your search up a notch, as dreams really do come true.
Call Tiffany Jeffery 0422 158 219 from Curtis & Blair Real Estate to inspect