Discover Relaxed Family Living and Entertaining
Flawlessly presented and quality built by AV Jennings, this spacious c.2005 family haven embodies relaxed living within a stone's throw of Medowie's CBD.
Incorporating all the elements of modern living, the practical single level design provides flexible areas for all the family featuring a spacious open plan living and dining domain, a separate lounge room and a home office area. A spacious master retreat with walk in robe and ensuite offers ideal separation from three children's bedrooms and the main bathroom, catering for privacy and relaxation. Undoubtedly though, a true hero of this home is the backyard haven bordered by simply stunning gardens with plenty of lawn for children and pets – and a stunning inground pool – along with an all-weather alfresco area for round year entertaining and separate storage shed.
The double lock up garage with drive through access is partially being used for a home business but can easily be converted back. There is plenty of off-street parking, plus carport for additional cars or boats.
In this stunning family setting, you are just 30 minutes from the pristine beaches and waterways of beautiful Port Stephens and the city of Newcastle.
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample storage
* Three children's bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans served by a main bathroom with separate w/c
* two x split system air-conditioners and a wood burning fire provide seasonal comfort
* Stunning backyard haven with all-weather alfresco, inground pool and storage shed
* The nearby village of Medowie offers schools, child care, supermarkets, retail stores, doctors' surgeries and restaurants
* A short 20-30 minutes' drive will take you to Birubi Beach and Nelson Bay
* 7 minutes from Newcastle Airport
Contact Jane Blair 0415265218 from Curtis & Blair Real Estate
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries