A home among the gum trees
With the current COVID-19 crisis we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our clients. Whilst restrictions for real estate open homes have been eased, we ask all clients follow key health guidelines, which include maintaining 1.5m distance, utilising our hand sanitiser and gloves provided, not attending a property inspection if you have been unwell.
Whilst our open for inspection times are advertised, we ask that you only attend if you are genuinely interested in the property. If you would like to attend an open home please register by clicking the 'book inspection' button or contact us direct on 49828008.
We are proud to present to you this spectacular property, set amongst Medowie's rural bushland, in an exclusive street where nobody ever sells! Grab this opportunity with both hands. Offering spectacular leafy views from every angle, it feels private and peaceful, yet the amenities of Medowie and surrounds are only minutes away.
Shall we just skip straight to the shed?? 18 x 9 meters in size. Capability for six vehicles, with four roller doors for easy access - three of those being auto doors. In addition, you have three large carports with 3.9 meter height to fit in those large caravans and boats.
The home is well spaced with multiple living zones, a fresh coat of paint and updated carpet. Looking great with a recently restored roof.
* Single level brick and tile family home on bumper 7,500 m2 (1.85 acres approx)
* Easy care tiled flooring showcases multiple living areas and open plan spaces. Keep yourself warm with the free standing wood fireplace.
* Stone-topped kitchen with glass splashback, wall oven, dishwasher and drawers for easy use
* Four bedrooms, master with walk in robe, two others with build in robes
* Large family bathroom; master with ensuite
* Internal laundry with third toilet.
* Enclosed entertainment space overlooking the backyard
* Outdoor living is fully catered for. Fire pit for winter, and an outdoor cubby house for the kids - or maybe the adults to enjoy. Kick back and watch the sun set
* inground pool for summer with new shade sail and paved dining space. Fully fenced and includes pool cover.
* 22,000 Litre water tank with five points throughout the property to help maintain your stunning green space.
* Ten Solar panels providing 1.5kw of power back to the home.
For further information contact Tiffany Jeffery at Curtis & Blair Real Estate 0422158219. All information contained herein is gat